Wednesday, November 25, 2009

confusion is so often my middle name.

im in another thinking mode tonight.
so here it goes..

pray..how often do we forget the significance of it.
i know i do...so often.
for instance...thoughts for next year are getting to me...where should i be?
where does God want me?
I know i should be praying diligently but i am finding it so hard to get to the point of actually praying and surrendering school. Why is it so hard to surrender things?
I feel as though i am being so stubborn lately. Not wanting to give up things to God ...things that are on my heart that i know i should be asking to him in prayer...and i do but not diligently. It more when i remember....maybe i am not giving myself enough credit?...i mean i pray each night i go to bed and i pray throughout the day but maybe i think im feeling as though im not praying specifically for what i actually want to seek answers and guidance for.
man oh man.
confusion is so often my middle name.
I was talking to a friend not too long ago and he came to the conclusion that he thought God does not give us answers all the time because he wants us to hope and probe it and trust in him! It was something along those lines and it really hit me and i thought hmm that is a very very good thought lol!
mmmmm
so where to go from here...
which door to open next?
that is the journey i am on
opening doors and testing them...probing it...
we are constantly on a journey in life
we need not forget that God wants to be apart of it!
mmm
so i leave you with this
will you surrender your worries to God?
I am on that journey and am seeking his will for my life

I know that i will only be satisfied in serving him and doing what he wants for my life

dased and confused
-Alivia








No comments: