Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Joy found in trials...

ooooh Joy: a state of happiness or felicity!

I encountered joy amongst trials in a time where most would not be able to find joy...
when we are surrounding in trials we often get down and fester in the negativity we are surrounded in. But through Christ I have found joy in trials that seem to occur in my life. It's funny how in the midst of situations we often do not think or rarely think their could be good in it?....how fabulous of a Father we have to have HOPE in our life. In the book of James it talks about trials and overcoming them. I beleive that in our trials we must not lose sight of the bigger picture. Have hope in everything, love eachother and be positive. Negativity is what gets us down and what can rain down in such a poopy way that before we know it we are left feeling bitter. Be optimistic and sincere with relationships in life. If someone does a wrong to you, love them back even more; protect yourself yes, but love the other person still and be careful to not build up feelings of dislike.

There is Joy and Hope in everything....The jounery doesn't end here...it's a life choice...what are you going to choose?....
I know the constant state of hoping and having joy in each thing in life is what gets me through...my hope is found in Christ and my joy is also found in the situations in life i'm faced with that continually Christ gives me peace and peserverance to grow and learn to love even more through the tough times.

-A

No comments: